Big fish can’t resist the tantalizing, slow-rising action of new 3 1/2″ Shadow Rap Shad. Swimming with the infamous horizontal struggle with a vertical “rise” on pause, they perfectly mimic a shad in trouble. Larger profile presents more flash and the option to fish from a finesse to more aggressive retrieve. Tie one on and see what monsters are hiding in the darkness.
IT’S ABOUT THE STRUGGLE
Kicking almost 180 degrees right then left, with very little forward travel, it stays in the strike zone.
HEAD UP ATTITUDE
Head up, ready to rise, the fixed weight system allows lure to rise slowly like a dying shad.
SLACK LINE LOOK BACK
After a sharp snap and generous slack line, it will actually spin around and look backwards.
- Construction – Textured Scale Body Translucent & Frosted Colors
- Features – Slow Rising on Pause
- Swim Action – Sharp Left to Right Turns
- Targeted Species – Bass, Multi-Species Gamefish
- Terminal Tackle – Premium VMC® Thin Wire Black Nickel Round Bend Hooks
- Running Depth – 3 ft. to 4 ft.
- Fishing Technique – Casting
- Hand-Tuned & Tank-Tested
- Patent Pending Action